Contact an authorized Veloce retailer to make a warranty claim. Owner’s Card with retailer seal and/or signature required.
This warranty is not meant to suggest or imply that the bicycle cannot be broken or will last forever. It does mean that the bicycle is covered subject to the terms of the limited warranty.
All Veloce bikes are sold exclusively through our authorized Premium Seller and Reseller so warranty applies only to the original owner of a Veloce bike and is not transferable to subsequent owners. Veloce bikes warranty each new Veloce frame and components.
* 10 years frame replacement in case of frame fail in welding joints.
* 10 years guarantee for handlebar, stem, and seat post.
* For all other branded components, please refer to the component brand website for warranty details.
This warranty does not cover
– Normal Wear & Tear
– Improper Assembly
– Improper Follow up Maintenance
– Installation of components, parts, or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with the Bike as sold.
– Damage or Failure due to accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, or unauthorized bike modification.
This warranty is void in its entirety by any modification of the frame or components. This warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of a defective item and is the sole remedy of the warranty. This warranty extends from the date of purchase.
Veloce bike is not responsible for incidental or consequential damages. Any claims under this warranty must be made through an authorized Veloce premium seller and reseller.
Note: Original Proof of purchase is required.